While your layering game can be impeccable, along with you sporting a fresh box of sneakers, it will all be naught if the hair does not behave. Irrespective of one’s age, men often succumb to several hair problems, which gets overwhelming for one to endure. The issues can be persisting for long, with no farfetched solution available.
Different hair problems faced by men:
Let’s accept it; even men need appropriate hair care with the right means to address their hair issues. Here are a few specific hair problems commonly faced by men.
Hair thinning can be a crucial issue that might begin as a receding hairline; however, suddenly gets on to becoming a mere thinning of hair. The initial thinning can be visible at the crown of your head, which typically indicates male pattern baldness. Emerging as the most common kind of hair problem, the gradual thinning is something that needs immediate care.
Another major problem area, dandruff, can be a result of improper hair care. It is recommended to try and strike the right balance by oiling your hair regularly. Ensure that you do not go overboard with the oil as an oily scalp can further lead to dandruff.
A persistent problem among men, especially among older men, hair loss is a common issue that can get on top of your nerves. This is especially common among urban men due to the unhealthy lifestyle, increased pollution, and smoking. Moreover, the lack of time to take care of hair can also lead to an untimely hair loss.
Patchy bald spots:
While most of the baldness caused might seek a uniform progression, a few men even experience random patches of circular bald spots. Even at times, the hair loss extends beyond the scalp to other areas such as the beard and eyebrow. At times, the hair loss onset can also be preceded by irritated or itchy skin.
Like an irregular lifestyle, a traumatic event or any abrupt physical change can lead to a mental setback, causing hair loss. In such a scenario, the hair tends to loosen at the root while coming out in clumps while you tend to wash, brush, or comb it.
Irritated scalp might be a severe cause leading to swelling and scaling, with hair loss problems. It might be a result of ringworm, the underlying cause leading to an irritated scalp.
To deal with hair problems, what you need is a solution offering a blend of natural ingredients. Man Arden, the leading haircare brand for men, offers several hair care products to nurture your hair while striking the right balance.
Possible solutions to the underlying hair problems:
“I am Relaxed” Shampoo by Man Arden:
The shampoo offers a perfect amalgamation of natural ingredients such as shea butter, organic morocco argan, cold-pressed oil, avocado, organic virgin coconut cold-pressed oil, vitamin E, golden virgin jojoba cold-pressed oil, and more.
Crucial Ingredients and their benefits:
The Shea Butter is a vibrant source of vitamins A and E while being a superior natural moisturizing agent. Comprising healing components, the shea butter helps to maintain the healthy state of the scalp.
- With the presence of its high unsaturated fatty acids and linoleic acid content, the argan oil is an ideal moisturizing ingredient and ideal for scalp treatment.
- Avocado oil is nutrient-rich oil which can easily penetrate the scalp and help treat underlying scalp issues.
- Jojoba oil refers to a non-comedogenic moisturizing agent that easily penetrates the scalp while reducing moisture loss.
- Sweet almond oil is primarily loaded with minerals and vitamins and is typically ideal for all scalp kinds. The oil is most beneficial for treating dry and irritated scalp and hence is perfect for dandruff issues.
Activated Charcoal Cream Conditioner:
The Activated Charcoal Cream Conditioner, another popular hair care product by Man Arden, is a premium hair clarifying conditioner, ideal for removing impurities while adding shine, strength, and softness to the hair. Enriched with the goodness of vitamins, activated charcoal, natural oil, and shea butter, the conditioner typically makes hair feel a lot smoother, softer, and stronger while effectively managing frizz.
- The activated charcoal and its high absorption capacity help remove the impurities and its residues from the hair.
- Shea butter and its fatty content work great as a hair conditioning agent.
- Moroccan argan oil is one of the best ingredients, beneficial for eliminating frizz while making hair a lot manageable and smooth.
- Coconut oil, an age-old hair care formula, works by penetrating deep into the hair and preventing protein loss.
- Avocado oil conditions the hair well while offering mild sun protection.
- Sweet almond oil, a potential source of vitamin E and fats, benefits by strengthening the hair.
The hair grooming products by Man Arden are free of harmful chemicals such as sulfates and parabens while they are cruelty-free, offering you one more reason to shop. Ideally catering to the modern-day urban population, the products have been created to minimize the harmful hair problems caused due to urban pollution and irregular lifestyle.
They also offer other hair grooming products that are a must to explore, such as hair spray, activate charcoal shampoo, and more.
Believe it or not, hair problems can be quite thwarting, and nobody knows it better than men in the urban spectrum. Thankfully, Man Arden has entered the realm and brought about several promising hair care products, benefitting men in ways more than one. The present-day age requires men to always stay at the top of their game while sporting the best possible look. Embrace the hair care solutions as solving hair problems has never been this easier.
Why wait, try it now on Man Arden Website: https://www.manarden.com/
To Explore More Products in the Hair Care Range, Click Here:
Also, Don’t Forget to check out our Best Sellers!