Man Arden 7X Beard Oil 30ml (Mandarin) – 7 Premium Oils For Beard Growth & Nourishment
- Man Arden 7x Beard Oil (Mandarin) contains 100% natural and 7 pure ingredients that helps in moisturizing, conditioning, softening, and promoting beard growth.
- The oil helps nourishes the beard and moustache inside out, hence giving it a healthy look.
- Man Arden Ultimate 7x Beard Oil (Mandarin) keeps the beard or goatee and mustache fluffy, glossy and tractable.
- The oil eliminates the fear and concern of any side effects.
- It is made up of 100% natural ingredients without adding any fillers, chemicals, parabens, or additives.
- Reviews (7)
Man Arden Ultimate 7x Beard Oil (Mandarin) keeps the beard or goatee and mustache fluffy, glossy and tractable. The oil eliminates the fear and concern of any side effects, as it is made up of 100% natural ingredients without adding any fillers, chemicals, parabens, or additives.
1. Moroccan Argan Oil
Argan Oil contains Linoleic acids, oleic acids, tocopherols. 
2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Chief components are Oleic acid, phenolic constituents such as hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein and squalene. 
1. slows down moisture – keeps skin and hair moist.
2. penetrates better in the hair shaft – make hair stronger.
3. minimizes recurrent swelling and drying of hair fiber due to frequent absorption and loss of water- eliminates physical hair damage including split ends. 
3. Jojoba Oil
Vitamin E, Vitamin B Complex, fatty acids and esters
4. Sweet Almond Oil
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Omega-9 fatty acids.
5. Grapeseed Oil
Phenolic Compounds, fatty acids and Vitamin E. 
1. Proanthocyanidin, an oxidant extracted from grapeseed is found to produce hair growth similar to Minoxidil. 
2. Lubricates and conditions hair.
3. Mitigates beard dandruff and hair loss.
4. Helps build hair tissue – promotes hair growth.  , 
6. Rosemary Oil
Ursolic acid, Carnosol, Rosmarinic acid, Caffeic acid, and Carnosic acid.
1. Rosemary Oil reduces redness, swelling and pain caused due to clogging of pores and itching.
2. Rosemary oil is an energizer that invigorates the hair roots and enhances beard growth. It also keeps hair pliable.
3. Rosemary oil averts cell damage and hair loss. ,.
7. Castor Oil
Ricinoleic, linoleic, oleic, stearic acids.
1. Increases the blood circulation to the pores – aids beard growth.
2. Nourishes the roots with essential nutrients.
3. Hydrates the skin & hair –makes beard smooth, gleaming &
4. Averts beardruff and other skin diseases.
5. Gives the beard a fuller and denser look. , 
1. To open up the skin pores and hair follicles, wash face with tepid water.
Opened skin pores and follicles easily absorb the beard oil.
2. Dry face with a soft towel.
3. Dole out a small quantity of beard oil into palms and evenly apply it over the beard and the moustache.
4. Comb the beard and moustache to set the hair back in place.
5. Repeat the process daily twice for good results.