Caffeine De Tan Coffee Face Scrub, 100ml
- Man Arden De Tan Coffee Face Scrub is especially created to restore your natural skin tone. It works by scrubbing off dead skin cells responsible for the tanned appearance of your facial skin.
- The perfectly sized walnut granules are aptly suited for scrubbing and polishing the thick male skin. Exfoliation of dead skin cells is further speeded up with the help of lactic acid present in the scrub.
- Coffee bean extract in the face scrub is a natural source of antioxidants that help in thwarting the harmful activities of free radicals generated due to overexposure to sunlight. Caffeine helps in improving blood microcirculation in the skin that helps in improving the health and appearance of your facial skin.
- Premium botanical extracts in the face scrub nourish the skin and improve skin tone. Licorice in the scrub is known for its skin whitening property. Green tea extract is an excellent source of antioxidants. Moringa is a source of essential nutrients that support healthy cell renewal.
- Natural moisturizing agents such as aloe vera, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, olive oil and shea butter are blended in the face scrub to lock moisture into the skin.
- Reviews (4)
Man Arden De Tan Coffee Face Scrub is a novel formulation of natural exfoliating agents, moisturizing ingredients and botanical extracts for salvaging the male skin darkened by overexposure to sunlight. It scrubs, polishes, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, thereby helping in getting rid of the tanned look, and simultaneously helps to lighten and brighten the complexion. Excess exposure to the ultraviolent radiation, apart from darkening the complexion, damages the skin. Antioxidant rich extracts of coffee bean and green tea help in protecting the skin from free radical induced skin damage. Natural oils and plant butter strengthen the moisture barrier of the skin. The nourished and protected skin regains its healthy radiant appearance.
Key Features of Man Arden De Tan Coffee Face Scrub
- Helps removes skin tan, dark spots and pigmentation
- Hydrates the skin with a mixture of natural oils, aloe vera gel and shea butter
- Helps bolster skin’s antioxidant defense
- Helps lighten and brighten complexion
Benefits of Key Ingredients
Caffeine, the main constituent of coffee, penetrates easily into the skin and boosts microcirculation of blood. It works as a potent antioxidant and helps defend the skin from ultraviolent radiation. (1)
Lactic acid, one of the key components of sour milk, is a natural exfoliating agent. It’s gentle on the skin and speeds up the cell renewal process, thereby helping in reducing dullness and hyperpigmentation. (2)
By dispersing melanin, licorice helps in lightening complexion. Topical application of licorice extract is found to be effective in reducing pigmentation caused by exposure to UVB radiation. (3)
Powerful antioxidants in Moringa help to neutralize the effect of pollutants on the skin. Moringa is known to detoxify the skin. (4)
When used topically, green tea extract is known to stimulate microcirculation, and therefore improves the skin health. It’s one of the best sources of potent antioxidants that protect the skin from UV ray induced free radical damage. (5)
Vitamin E helps to strengthen the skin’s antioxidant and barrier function.