Eucalyptus & Spearmint Handmade Luxury Soap 125gm
- Handmade soap made with natural ingredients. It soothes, hydrates, nourishes and softens the skin.
- Eucalyptus and spearmint essential oil blend gives the soap a pleasant rejuvenating fragrance. The essential oils possess antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. They work synergistically to fight germs and reduce skin breakouts.
- Antioxidant rich extra virgin olive oil, wheat germ oil and Mahua oil strengthen the skin’s defensive barrier function. The dry and dull skin regains it suppleness.
- Kaolin clay absorbs grease and excess oils. The moisture balance of the skin is restored.
- Suitable for all skin types. Free from harsh ingredients, it is gentle on the skin. Deep cleanses without disturbing the skin’s natural pH.
Frequently Bought Together
- How To Use
- Reviews (7)
Man Arden Handmade Soap enriched with essential oils works wonders for the skin. Bid adieu to the chemical laden soaps. Instead rejuvenate your skin with organic natural soap that has been carefully crafted to retain the bioactive constituents of its plant-based ingredients. The ingredients in the soap have astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The chemical free soap is gentle on the skin. Use it daily to feel fresh throughout the day. The aromatic blend of essential oils offers an aromatherapy touch to the soap. Hence, both your body and mind will be invigorated by using this soap.
Eucalyptus & Spearmint Essential Oil Blends:
Eucalyptus essential oil purifies the skin. Eucalyptol, the major active constituent of eucalyptus oil, is a powerful antimicrobial agent. It is capable of destroying a variety of microorganisms that infect the skin. Furthermore, eucalyptus oil soothes skin irritation.
Spearmint essential oil is a natural antiseptic. It helps relieve itching and irritation. It helps in unclogging the pores. The acne-prone skin will benefit immensely from spearmint essential oil.
Eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils blend well together and their active compounds work synergistically to enhance the skin health.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Wheat Germ Oil:
Organic plant oils extracted through cold-pressed extraction technique retain most of the nutrients that occur naturally in the plants. These premium oils deliver important fatty acids as well as nutrients for restoring the healthy function of the skin. Extra virgin olive oil is one of nature’s most nutritious conditioning agents. The antioxidants present in it help in increasing the elasticity of the skin. Wheat germ oil is loaded with vitamin E, nature’s potent antioxidant. It protects the skin from free radicals and delays skin aging.
Kaolin clay absorbs impurities and excess oil without drying out the skin. It soothes irritation and insect bites. Moreover, it helps brighten the skin tone.
Aloe Vera Extract:
Aloe vera is known for multiple skin benefits. It moisturizes, soothes and heals the damaged skin. It supports renewal of skin cells, thereby reducing the signs of aging.